Voco is the perfect 2nd number solution for small businesses, entrepreneurs, freelancers, or anyone who needs a 2nd phone line for privacy. You can stop handing out your real phone number and keep your personal life private. Voco uses your existing carrier network and minutes so your 2nd number will work anywhere your regular mobile number does.
FREELANCERS & BUSINESS OWNERS
If you are a freelancer, a small business owner or simply looking for a 2nd phone number for your CraigsList listing, Voco is the right app for you. Get a number that works wherever you are, saves you money and doesn't require carrying a second mobile device.
* We know that closing a deal requires a lot of effort. That’s the reason why apps like Whatsapp, Skype or any other unreliable voice connection is too risky for you. Voco works with your regular cellular network and local minutes to provide the same great quality and reliability you need for closing a deal.
* Voco never misses a call ! Busy or unable to answer right now? You will be notified by SMS and push notifications about missed calls.
* Built in conference call function for multiple customer situations.
* Outbound calls to any phone number, local or global, and anyone who receives your call will see your new number.
* Increase your business around the world by having a 2nd phone number in over 60 countries. Voco numbers are available in the following countries:
Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Brazil ,Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Guatemala, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia,Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Venezuela and more to come…
LIVING OR TRAVELLING ABROAD
Unlike other apps, Voco users continue to receive calls even if they change their original SIM card to a local SIM card. Feel free to change to a local SIM card when you travel without the need to notify your friends and family about it… Simply use Voco and we’ll do the rest.
VOICE RELIABILITY & DATA USAGE
Voco works with your regular cellular network to provide you with the same great quality and reliability you get from your personal number, unlike other apps that use internet connections and require large chunks of data.
Voco uses your carrier network for calling, but data and internet connectivity are still required to initiate a call. Voco doesn’t require high speed internet connections to work properly, we just use a very small amount of data in order to make the call, after that it is just GSM, NO DATA required during the call.
PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY
Voco makes it easier to keep your personal life private, by providing you with a 2nd phone number to separate your business and social life without ever missing a call.
For suggestions and any feature request just drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
Voco - 2nd Phone Number is a free software application from the Telephony subcategory, part of the Communications category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-09-20. The program can be installed on Android.
Voco - 2nd Phone Number (version 4.0.9573) has a file size of 8.18 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 3 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of Voco - 2nd Phone Number since it was posted on our website on 2016-10-16.
The latest version is 4.0.9573 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2018-03-22.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2016-09-20
• Outbound calls to any number, local or global.,• UI Improvements,• We detected some nasty bugs and politely asked them to leave,• We made our app faster and lighter by 40% !